dilluns, 3 de juny del 2013

LOVE AND OTHER DRUGS


I like very much the films of love. Love is the best I ever felt. But sometimes is too hard.
Maggie (Hathaway) is a person with a free spirit who won't let anyone or anything take your freedom. She is a young girl who has Parkinson's and she meets to Jamie (Gyllenhaal) who works in a pharmaceutical company and she begin to change your mind for the infallible charm of Jamie with the ladies in the cutthroat world of pharmaceutical sales. Maggie and Jamie's evolving relationship takes them both by surprise, as they find themselves under the influence of the ultimate drug: love.
Perhaps Love and other drugs perhaps is an unreal love history, an unexpected love but for me is very interesting and amazing. First was only sex, but after they began a relationship.

I really like this film, because in my opinion the love is one the best things in our lives.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada