dissabte, 30 de novembre del 2013

ORAL PRESENTATION SELF-EVALUATION

GEISHA
PRESENTATION 10%

I would put a 7 because the prezzi is very nice, but we never used this program and sometimes we did well.

BODY LANGUAGE AND EYE CONTACT 10%

I would put a 6 for the body language and eye contact because I was very nervous and I did not interact with the people.

STRUCTURE 10%

In my opinion the structure was a 6 because was tidy but perhaps we needed to do better.

CONTENT 40%

I think that the content was very good, I would put us a 30 because we was a lot of information and we work hard to prepare it.

LANGUAGE 20%

I would put a 10 in language because I learned many new words and we wrote some words on the boardbut perhaps it is not enough.

PRONUNTATION AND INTONATION 10%

I would put a 5 in pronuntiaton and intonation because we was very nervous. For us is very difficult because we don´t have a good level in English.

SELF-EVALUATION, FINAL MARK: 6,4

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada