dissabte, 10 de maig del 2014

23 APRIL "SANT JORDI"

On 23 April in Catalonia celebrates the day of "Sant Jordi". This day men give red roses to women, and women give men books.

It is a very nice celebration, because all the streets of villages and cities are filled with stalls selling books, roses and also Catalan flags. And everyone goes out to enjoy the day. On day Sant Jordi in my high school prepare a lot of activities: as the solar car race, the 3rd of ESO mounting a still with books and roses to the town square, and a lot of activities more.

In my house, my father always gives a rose to me and my mother. And my mother gives him a book to him, one to my brother and one for me. This year gave me a book called "El joc dels miralls" (the game of mirrors).




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada