dissabte, 18 d’abril del 2015

Fast & furious 7

The film of Fast & furious 7 was released on 10 April 2015. It is an action film directed by James Wan. The main players are Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris Bridges, Dwayne Johnson, Lucas Black and Jason Statham. But Walker could not finish recording all the film because he died in a car accident, so has its dismissal at the end of the film.

Is a very good action film, appear in the movie: great cars, fighting, weapons and all sorts of new technologies and the actors are very good.

At the end of the film, they do a homage very exciting dedicated to Paul Walker.

I've seen all the movies Fast and furious, and I am a fan. I like all the actors, and I liked very much the end of the film dedicated to Paul.

This is a very good film and I recommend it to all audiences.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada