dimarts, 23 d’octubre del 2012

PARROT IN THE NATURE



There is a beautiful picture with a nice colour, the picture shows a parrot in and exotic plant. In this photo I can see a contrast with the pink colour of the flowers and the green colour of the rest, plant and parrot.
The parrot is in the middle of the picture. He is green whit the feathers of the neck in blue and a red tip. I think that the parrot is very small because if I compare it with the flowers there are the same sizes.  
On the left the photo there is one pineapple pinion so I think that the plant is a sort of pine or similar.
The fan-shaped flowers are and there are a very colourful.
I don’t know the name of the place of this picture but I think that perhaps is in a garden or in the rainforest.   

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada