dijous, 6 de desembre del 2012

ANIMAL IN ME



Swan
Genus and species:
Papio ursinus
Collective Term:
A shrewdness of baboons
Careers and Hobbies
Investigator
Journalist
Artist
Entertainer
Comedian
Massages
Family Time
Camping
Talking
Famous Swans
Robin Williams
Jim Carrey
Billy Crystal
Conan O'Brien
I think that perhaps I look a bit like the description of the personality that represents a swan.

In the physical aspect, I appreciate the beauty and I like to dress and be well. I like clothes, accessories and anything that has to do a good appearance of the persons. I also appreciate the values of the elegance, but I hate out on others for nothing, because I am very shameful and I have a high sense of the ridiculous.

The emotional aspect also think I look that brings to the role of the swan, so I'm a little emotionally fragile and I really like being with family. I love to paint and draw, but however I would not to be a comic artist or journalist.
I did not think that I can look at representing the swan, but I think it is a very special animal.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada