dijous, 6 de desembre del 2012

MY HOBBIES


When I don’t have school I can do everything I like. I spent a lot of my time with my friends.

I have a lot of hobbies. I like to draw pictures and listen to music. I need exercise, so I go to play sports. I sit a lot at school, so in my free time I like to walk. Walking in the open air is relaxing for me. I like to go to the park and to the beach for walking. I enjoy going to see the movies and concerts. I like to visit museums, art galleries. I hope to go to Paris, because there you can find everything.

I like to go to the parties with lots of music and dancing. I can meet new people there. But, also I like to be with my close friends, I like smaller get-togethers, where my friends and I can talk, listen to the music. When I am a little moody, sometimes I prefer to go to someone house and be with a few close friends. In summer we usually go swimming, cycling, walking and jogging.

When there is not good weather we enjoy social games like chess, cards.. I like it, but I do not often win.
     

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada