divendres, 4 d’octubre del 2013

A LITTLE ABOUT ME

I'm Mar Sagrera Costa and I study in the 1st class A of the high school in Castelló d'Empúries. I live in L'Armentera, a little village of Alt Empordà.

My family is small, my father's name is Miquel my mother is Rosa and my brother is David he is one year older than me. This year he has been living in Barcelona to study at a school of mechanics.

I really love shopping, I like buying clothes and I love fashion accessories, sleep and going to the beach with my friends. When I grow up I would love to travel to many countries and visit many places in the world.

The first day of English class I was a little scared because I know that I have a very low level but this year I will try to work very much to improve my English.

I hope that will know more about me.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada