diumenge, 1 de desembre del 2013

CHRISTMAS IS COMING

Christmas is one of my favorite holidays.

I really like the atmosphere of Christmas. The lights, the Christmas tree, all is full of lights and colors, the cool and all is more magic.

When I think of Christmas the first thing that comes to mind is the family meals, eating nougat, and more.

During the Christmas come the Magics Kings. It is the magical night where all the children waiting for the day being able to open all the gifts.
At the end of the holidays we spent New Year's Eve, where to eat grapes chimes, everyone is a pretty party dress and do the party.

Christmas also means the end of the first quarter of 1st high school, and think that there is less to finish.

I hope the Christmas arrive I am looking forward.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada