diumenge, 23 de febrer del 2014

MY GAP YEAR

I'd like to travel to the islands Fiji. Because theses islands are very beautiful and spectacular. With of sandy white beaches, palm trees, and bright blue waters. And there is lots of variety of fauna and flora.

I think it would be a year very productive for me and very funny where I can learn other cultures and lenguages, where I would make many friends, gain experience, fill the curriculum and above live all unforgettable experiences. But on the other hand also I see for a good job for being able to earn money and live well.

To this experience is a great opportunity, but also must be tough being a year separated from your family and friends.

If the opportunity to have a year off, march now!




Getting Around










http://www.gapyear.com/countries/fiji

1 comentari:

  1. Book Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar Cabs Online at cabs2go Car Rentals. Trust cabs2go for the Best
    mumbai to Mahabaleshwar cab Services."

    ResponElimina