dilluns, 10 de novembre del 2014

TDR: Fair trade

In a few days she must to deliver the research work, we are in the final stretch. The matter of my TDR is the Fair Trade. In start, was difficult because I didn't know how to start. But after it has been more easier than I thought.

The fair trade is a trade trying to resolve the injustices that occur in the trade between the industrialized countries and the undeveloping countries, seeking equitable distribution channels for agricultural products and the artisans and trying to educate the consumers in the rich countries.

The true is that when I began the reserch work, I didn't know what was the fair trade, but, doing the work, I learned a lot. 

I hope obtain a good mark, and that my efforts have resulted.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada